Sunday 8 August 2010

London to Brighton

Technically I dont live in London but St Albans IS pretty close.

Uni has been over for a while now and I've been living back home with my mum, 2 dogs and some fish. Plus any dogs we happen to be looking after. At the moment we have a lovely chocolate Labrador called Marney. Its pretty quiet in Whitwell and days seem to revolve around walking dogs and working in the village shop. However it has been the plan for a while now to leave this pretty place for the wonders and excitement of Brighton. Oh and to live with my ginger man and his friends who are all lovely.

So Its 4 days till I actually leave! and 6 till we move in. I have sooo much packing to do! how can I possibly fit all my clothes in a single built in wardrobe????

No comments:

Post a Comment